Designer Rug Warehouse offers an unparalleled level of service and many of your questions may be answered below. For more information about our rugs and services, we invite you to have a conversation with one of our Oriental Rug experts and Design Consultants at: DRWrugStore@gmail.com or 404-350-0881
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Do you ship internationally?
- Currently, we only ship to addresses in the United States. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or APO Boxes.
What do you charge for shipping?
- Shipping is a $75.00 flat rate on most orders to any address in the contiguous USA. A processing & handling fee of $25.95 will be added to all orders. The Shipping & Handling will be totaled and presented to you at the time of checkout. A shipping charge will also be added to your order for any promotional items, such as a free pad, runner or scatter.
How do I track my order?
- Most orders are shipped via UPS of FeDeX. If possible we will provide you with a tracking number so that you may monitor the location and progress of your order. If you have any questions related to the tracking of your order, please call our Customer Service Department at 404-350-0881 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Saturday, or send an e-mail to DRWrugStore@gmail.com.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most items take between two or three weeks to ship, based upon the item's availability. Delivery of braided and custom items may take up to six weeks. In some cases all of the items in your order may not ship together or in the same package. Rug pads and accessories will normally be sent in separate packaging.
How do I properly receive an oversized rug?
- Please carefully inspect your order upon delivery to insure the merchandise is not damaged. If you encounter a problem, please do one of the following: FOR VISIBLE DAMAGE: If the packaging shows visible signs of damage, open the item immediately to check the contents and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you. Then write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and the UPS Freight's copy of the delivery receipt. Privacy and Security Please click to read our Privacy Policies
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
What is your return policy?
- We offer a 24-hour Risk-Free In-Home Trial on every rug we sell, except for customized rugs, Clearance rugs, and rug pads that have been opened. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it – no questions asked. You are responsible for payment of the return shipping charges. There are no returns accepted to our retail store.
Easy Returns: If you have a product to return we suggest you obtain your return authorization by contacting Customer Service at 404-350-0881 Once you receive your Return Authorization Number (RA#) you must attach it to the item wrapped in its original packaging (or equivalent) and use a trackable carrier of your choice (UPS, FedEx, etc.) to ship the item to the return address provided during your return authorization request.
IMPORTANT: We highly recommend you insure your return shipment with the carrier you use for its full purchase price to protect against loss or damage in transit. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages being returned to us. In addition, you are responsible for filing claims with the carrier you use in case of loss or damage.
Notes on returns: Do not fold, staple, or tape any surfaces of the item or rug. The returned item must be in new condition. If it is soiled or damaged, it will be refused. No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Returns that are received without an RA# or are shipped to the wrong address will incur freight costs and a 25% service fee. Any ordered item that is "refused" instead of following the correct return procedure will incur a 25% service fee deducted from the issued credit. No returns will be accepted after the 24-hour trial period has expired. Clearance, personalized, custom-made and sample items are not returnable unless there is damage or a defect. In this case, we will gladly provide you with a replacement for Personalized and Custom-made items. If a Clearance item is damaged or has a defect we will provide you with a full refund. Rugs pads that have been opened may not be returned for credit.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept the following major credit cards for payment: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
How do I modify or cancel an order?
- Once the order has been submitted, you must contact our Customer Service Department by phone to modify or cancel it. Please call 404-350-0881 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Saturday. Once an item has been shipped it cannot be modified or canceled.
How do I check the status of my order?
- To check the status of your order, please contact our Customer Service Department. Call 404-350-0881 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Saturday, or send an e-mail to: DRWrugStore@gmail.com
How do I enter a Promotional Code?
- On the checkout page there is a box labeled "Promotional Code." If you have a Promotional Code, type it there and then click the “APPLY” button to apply it to your order.
What should I do if there is a problem with my order?
- If there is a problem or damage to your item as a result of negligence on the part of the shipping company, you should immediately contact our Customer Service Department by phone. Please call 404-350-0881 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
How long will it take for a back-ordered item to arrive?
- Backordered items are those that our suppliers currently don’t have on hand and are generally unable to predict when they will have more in stock. Whenever possible, we will do our best to inform you of an anticipated shipping date.
PRICING, PAYMENT & PROMOTIONS
What is your price match and pricing error policy?
- While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. DesignerRugWarehouse.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event of a pricing error, DesignerRugWarehouse.com may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellations. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
It is important to note the following: (i) our physical store does not honor Internet prices or competitor advertisements from outside of a physical store’s local trade territory, and (ii) our DesignerRugWarehouse.com e-commerce site does not price match with any other online or offline retailer.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
The system will automatically add the 8% sales tax to all orders as they are placed in the shopping cart. If you are not shipping to a Georgia address, the sales tax will be removed during the check out process.
How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- When you submit your order you are given the option to view a printable version of your receipt. We highly recommend you reprint this and keep it for your records. You will also receive an order confirmation via e-mail if you provided your e-mail address during checkout. If you need an additional or replacment copy of this receipt, we can send you one via e-mail or regular mail. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 404-350-0081 between 11:00a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Saturday or send an e-mail to:DRWrugStore@gmail.com
How can I get an explanation of my charges?
- If you have any questions about your order, please contact our Customer Service Department at404-350-0881 between 11:00a.m. and 6:00p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Saturday or send an e-mail to: DRWrugStore@gmail.com. When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as you click the "Submit Order" button on the checkout page to place your order.
When will my return credit appear on my account?
- As soon as we receive your returned merchandise and have inspected it to be certain it is not soiled or damaged, we will credit your account. It may take several days for the bank that has issued your card to process the credit before it appears on your statement.
Do you have an in-home trial for online customers?
- Yes. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 7 days and we will refund the full purchase price. Personalized, custom-made items and opened rug pads are not returnable unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will happily provide a replacement of the item you ordered.
How do you guarantee my privacy?
Are rugs covered by a manufacturer's warranty?
- Yes. Each rug we sell comes with a full one-year manufacturer's warranty. This warrants the rug against manufacturing defects in workmanship or material for a one (1) year period from the date of the original purchase. The manufacturer will repair or replace, at its discretion, the rug without charge. To register a claim under this warranty, please contact DRW Customer Service by calling 404-350-0881 between 11:00a.m. and 6:00p.m. Monday through Saturday Eastern time. or send an e-mail to: DRWrugStore@gmail.com. Proof of original purchase is required. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Are there special warranty requirements?
- You must purchase and use a suitable are rug pad under your rug for this warranty to apply.
What is not covered by a warranty?
- All rugs purchased as clearance and/or on an "as is" basis will not be considered for adjustment or claims.
How do I contact you?
- You can reach our Customer Service Department by calling 404-350-0881 between the hours of 11:00a.m. and 6:00p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Saturday. Or you may send an e-mail to: DRWrugStore@gmail.com
Our Store is located inside Horizon Home: 1240 Old Chattahoochee Ave. N.W. Atlanta, GA 30318. Click here for Directions
NOTE: Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.