Why Buy From DRW
Important Reasons Why Customers Trust Us
With so many rug stores to choose from, you may wonder why buy from us? Here are top reasons to buy from Designer Rug Warehouse:
- WE STRONGLY VALUE PROMOTING INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY, AND ETHICAL CONDUCT IN OUR BUSINESS: We at Designer Rug Warehouse strive to ensure that there is no mystery here. We don't hide our prices, all advertising materials are clear, straightforward, and truthful, in-store signage will disclose the actual prices for the rugs and services offered.
- WE'RE THE MOST RECOMMENDED RUG STORE IN ATLANTA SINCE 2005: Top area rug brands and over 10,000 rug shoppers have one thing in common: a desire to do business with a neighborhood rug store that they can trust. Our customers say it best. Unlike most rug stores in Atlanta, we continue to grow our business by word-of-mouth. Sure, our great value rugs get attention, but the attention we give our customers is the difference. We invite you to come explore our store!
- WE'RE THE MOST AWARD-WINNING RUG STORE IN ATLANTA AND WE HAVE RECEIVED THE HIGHEST RATING FROM BBB: Over the years, we've been selected multiple times by savvy shoppers across various publications and Fortune 500 online resource companies as a winner for the Atlanta's BEST Rug Store Award. We look forward to providing you with the outstanding level of service, knowledge and assistance.
- WE OFFER RUGS AT THE BEST VALUE AND YOU DON’T BREAK THE BANK: We strive to provide the best value to our customers. Big purchases can make you anxious; especially buying an Oriental rug can feel overwhelming and sometimes downright confusing. This is especially true if you’re shopping on a budget. You can achieve your goal at Designer Rug Warehouse without breaking the bank.
- WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: We have been happily providing a rug trial period for our customers. We want to ensure that your area rug selection meets your design objectives and looks perfect in its environment. See it, touch it and take it home on trial basis!
- WE FOLLOW A NON-COMMISSIONED SALES APPROACH: At Designer Rug Warehouse, we set ourselves apart with our non-commissioned sales approach. We find a non-commissioned sales approach to be more beneficial to our customers. There is no high sales pressure. Therefore, NONE of our sales staff use any tricky sales tactics or play chess games with you.
- WE FEATURE SELF-SERVICE RUG FIXTURES IN STORE: Our state-of-the-art rug fixtures allow our customers to view, touch, and learn about the rug without relying on salespeople. We offer one of the largest varieties of area rugs in every shape, size, and style, which are an inspiration design source. Instead of a handful of rug choices for a room, you can select from thousands of rug colors, hues and designs to take home, and try out for a starring role in your room. We are happy to provide you with our assistance and expertise should you need it.
- WE OFFER EXPERT GUIDANCE & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN ADVICE: We are known for working closely with our customers to provide a personalized rug solution. We are here to educate you: to help you understand the mysteries of area rugs, have the ideas, suggestions, and creativity to help ensure you’re making the right decision, and you’re getting the most for your money.
- WE'RE NOT JUST ANOTHER RUG STORE; WE'RE ATLANTA'S ICONIC FASHION RUG STORE: We carry over 6,000 fresh-style rugs in store including the most influential brands: Magnolia Home of Joanna Gaines, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Tommy Bahama, Thomas O'Brien, Martha Stewart, Bob Mackie, Kathy Ireland, Karastan and more. We have your favorite style!
- WE CATER TO THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT INCLUDE SOME OF AMERICA'S MOST RICH AND FAMOUS: Our unique approach and reputation for excellence has gained notice from the professional communities such as interior designers, architects, home-builders, moviemakers and celebrities. Our clients come from all over the United States with different backgrounds and needs.
We're confident you'll discover why so many people buy area rugs from Designer Rug Warehouse in Atlanta area.